Incidents

The number of dead has increased: new details of Simferopol defeat were told in the Navy of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces

To spread: at the mouth of the Danube at the site of the attack of Russians on the Ukrainian reconnaissance ship "Simferopol" is ongoing search and rescue operation. In the Navy of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Ukraine emphasize that the situation is under control. As a result of the defeat of the Russian non -traveling boat of the Intelligence Ship of the Navy of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces "Simferopol" at the mouth of the Danube increased the number of dead.

The body of another crew member was found during search and rescue work. Dmitry Pletenchuk, a spokesman for the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, told this in a comment to Espresso. "One of our ships was striking yesterday. The means of the defeat are currently being checked. Unfortunately, we have another dead: his body was found during emergency searching. The search and rescue operation continues. The rest of the crew is safe.

He noted that a legal assessment is now provided in accordance with Ukrainian legislation. "We continue to fulfill the task we have to ensure the safety of civilian navigation, the protection of our water area and the defense of the coast," Pletenchuk stressed. On August 28, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation struck the ship of the Navy of the Armed Forces. The impact was injured by a Ukrainian reconnaissance ship and one crew member was killed.

The Ukrainian specialist in the field of radio technologies Sergey Beskrestnov responded to the statement of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. He recalled that the enemy has a UAV unit "Rubicon" and he had previously warned that something similar could start acting in the sea. The Russians struck the Ukrainian intelligence vessel "Simferopol" on the Danube River in the Odessa region with the help of a drone, but a warning about the possibility of attack appeared three weeks ago.